Definition of Adjective Phrase:
An Adjective Phrase conducts the task of the adjective.
Examples of Adjective Phrase:
- Lisa is always full of life.
- Merry is slow and steady.
- This rule is now null and void.
- The class is so calm and quiet.
- The movie was really excellent.
- Jeff is a good human being and capable of doing many tasks; he is a man of parts.
- The man in black is coming towards.
- The food of this restaurant is extremely delicious.
- Jack is so short-tempered that he cannot keep pace with any situation.
- The weather was really cold and everyone was shivering.
- How can we travel in such a stormy weather?
- Samantha was so excited after listening to the good news.
- The mother was really anxious when she could not see her children anywhere.
- The patient’s condition is becoming serious.
- This is a sunny weather and suitable for the cricket match.
- All the commodities are so expensive in this shop.
- Mack is so serious as a student.
- Alana is so talkative that cannot keep quiet.
- Alex is not sure about this news.
- Why are you getting so angry?
Published By LearnGrammar.Net