Definition of Demonstrative Adjectives:
A word that directly indicates a person/thing or few people and few things. The demonstrative words are that, those, this, and these.
Examples of Demonstrative Adjectives in Sentences:
- Give me that blue water bottle.
- This time I won’t fail you.
- I want those gorgeous marbles.
- I wanted to propose you that day.
- These mangoes are rotting.
- I can’t forget that incident.
- Those people were mean to her.
- I cannot give you money at this moment.
- I could not manage it at that moment.
- Those rascals are back in the town.
- This pen is smoother than that pen.
- Will you please grant me that loan we talked about?
- That building is stronger than this hut.
- But this hut is more beautiful than that building.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net