A subject pronoun works as the subject of the sentence is called a subject pronoun.
Examples of Subject Pronoun:
- Robert was an unwise king.
- He was the king of seven kingdoms.
- But he could not trust the people around him.
- He knew that his wife despised him.
- His wife, Corny, could not love him.
- She loved her children.
- But she could not love her husband.
- People of the city were afraid of her.
- They prayed for the well-being of their king.
- But they did not do the same for their queen.
- The queen was not loved and she knew it.
- It did not hurt her a lot.
- Her children loved her.
- She also loved them with all her heart.
- It gave her a lot of purposes to thrive forward.
- It is the only thing that matters to her now.
- We loved the role she played.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net