Definition of Quantifiers for both countable and uncountable nouns:
Examples of Quantifiers for both countable and uncountable nouns:
- We had a lot of fun in the picnic.
- There was a lot of people in the gallery.
- Some people were shouting there.
- Have some patience.
- We have enough time in our hand.
- Bill has enough experience of editing.
- All the people were so excited.
- All the water of the pond has become poisonous.
- You can take any of the gifts.
- Do you have any experience?
- There is a lot of commodities in the shop.
- Rick has some experience in marketing.
- Peter mentioned some points during the discussion.
- Any of the students can come.
- Do you have any idea about it?
- I met with a lot of people in the program.
- Alice had a lot of excitement to be there.
- Some people are against this movie.
- Bring me some water.
- All the topics are so interesting.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net