Examples of Pronoun as a Part of Speech
(5/5, 18 votes)
Definition of Pronoun:
“Pronoun means for – a noun.” - Wren & Martin
“A pronoun is a word used instead of a noun-equivalent.” - Nesfield
A pronoun is a simpler common name for a noun.
Example of Pronoun as a Part of Speech:
- She loved her children.
- But she could not love her husband.
- People of the city were afraid of her.
- They prayed for the well-being of their king.
- But they did not do the same for their queen.
- The queen was not loved and she knew it.
- It did not hurt her a lot.
- He made him the most powerful man in the seven kingdoms.
- People loved him so much.
- He also loved them and cared about them.
- It made him very popular.
- They got their meals. What about ours?
- Can I borrow your pen? I lost mine.
- Why are you using my phone? Where is yours?
- I don’t need your help where I can do it myself.
- I cut myself when I was shaving.
- She blames herself for that incident.
- Don’t hurt yourself by playing carelessly.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net