Definition of The Indicative Mood:
An indicative mood is a form of the verb that either indicates to a fact or denies a fact.
Examples of The Indicative Mood:
- Aric will attend the program.
- Alex will not come to the meeting.
- Andrew is sure about this matter.
- I am going to discuss it.
- I love to listen to melodious songs.
- I performed in the musical drama.
- Everyone appreciated my performance.
- Merry did not do this task.
- Bob is not interested to watch the movie.
- I will show you how to do the task.
- The movie was excellent.
- Peter is very excited to see you.
- Alana does not know him.
- Lisa is designing the poster.
- Albert is preparing the assignment.
- Dana will not be able to cook the meal today.
- I am ready to go to the concert.
- I am writing a poem.
- I will sing songs in the program.
- Adam is not perfect for this job.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net