Definition of The Interrogative Mood:
An interrogative mood is a form of a verb that is applied to ask questions.
Examples of The Interrogative Mood :
- Are you coming to the varsity?
- Is Jack interested in the project?
- Is Jane going to the program?
- Did you do the assignment?
- Have you been there before?
- Did you enjoy the movie?
- Has Jeff come to the party?
- Is Angelina your cousin?
- Are you serious?
- Has Aric become sick?
- Has Michael any exam today?
- Is the poet writing the poem?
- Who is in charge of this project?
- What is your opinion about it?
- Was Peter joking?
- What were you doing there?
- Is the program postponed?
- Have you gone mad?
- What is the problem with this fan?
- Should we do that?
Published By LearnGrammar.Net