Definition of The Real conditionals:
These conditionals describe habitual or factual conditions which have the probability to happen in the future or generally happen in the present.
Examples of The Real conditionals:
- If I have time, I will attend the program.
- If you come early, you will be able to meet Tom.
- If Jack comes here, he will fix the fan.
- If Aric drives in such a stormy weather, he may have an accident.
- If you are going out in this rain, you must take an umbrella with you.
- If I get time, I meet with my relatives.
- If you win the bet, Jeff will give you a treat in the most expensive restaurant.
- If Alice comes here, she meets me.
- If you work hard, you will be able to complete the project on time.
- If Albert has leisure time, he goes to the library.
- If you go out in such heavy rain, you will get wet.
- Please attend the program if you have time.
- Please come to my place if you are coming to this part of the city.
- If you have the responsibility, perform it properly.
- If you say this to Rick, he will become angry.
- Please help Richard if you can.
- I will call you if I get an update.
- If you come at the mentioned time, you will not miss the flight.
- If you are going to Alana’s place, please give this gift to her.
- If you are going to the bank, please collect your debit card.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net