Definition Adverb of Frequency:
A word that indicates how often an action occurs is called an adverb of frequency.
Examples of Adverb of Frequency:
- I always wait for him but he does not even care.
- Sometimes I get so angry that I cannot even talk to him.
- Alex often goes abroad for official duties.
- However, we also go to tours regularly.
- We go to Italy once a year.
- I went to India many times before.
- But I never went to America in my life.
- Although my father always tells me to do so I seldom go to the church.
- We go out to watch a movie every Saturday evening.
- We rarely went to watch a play.
- Plays are mostly boring.
- Once I fell asleep in the theatre watching a play.
- We travel once a month to refresh our minds.
- We hardly get some free time.
- Both of us have jobs and we have to go to work every day.
- We frequently take leave from our jobs to go on the road trips.
- We take a long vacation at least once annually.
- We usually go shopping on Saturday mornings.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net