Definition Adverb of Place:
A word that describes a place or position of an action is called adverb of time. It answers the question – Where is the action carried out?
Examples of Adverb of Place:
- Alisha went to Sweden yesterday.
- She will stay there for 5 days.
- I booked a hotel room for her sitting here in my room.
- She will stay at Hotel Travis.
- It is situated in Stockholm.
- I did not go there with her because I must attend a meeting here.
- I work at Titan Corporation.
- My office is at Central Park.
- Central Park is situated in New York.
- However, I stay at home most of the times.
- I attend the meeting at my office.
- I feel comfortable working at my home.
- Recently I have been promoted.
- Sometimes I go abroad for work.
- Alisha also went to many places with me.
- But this time I could not go there with her.
- Once we stayed in India for 30 days.
- We visited Tajmahal in Agra.
- We went to Kashmir and stayed there for 7 days.
- Then we visited Darjeeling and stayed at the hotel named Guru Doyal.
- We came back to America with many experiences.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net