Definition of Descriptive Adjectives:
A word that describes a noun/pronoun is called a descriptive adjective. It bestows a quality/feature to the noun.
Examples of Descriptive Adjective in Sentences:
- Alex is a nice person.
- He is a cricketer.
- I bought a genuine product.
- I am a self-reliant man.
- He has a beautiful niece.
- She is a clever girl.
- Give me that red big grammar book.
- I have an old touring car.
- He bought an expensive old silver mirror.
- He gave me four gorgeous yellow roses.
- I want to buy a diamond ring.
- She loves golden jars.
- I want to throw a surprise party for her.
- Give me that big brown pad.
- We ate some delicious food.
- He plays with an enormous bat.
- Robin is a hard-working person.
- Shaun is an exciting cricketer.
- Watson is a dashing all-rounder.
- We caught a running kangaroo.
- Don’t eat in that broken plate.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net