Definition of Finite Verb:
Finite Verbs are the real verbs that construct a sentence coming with the subjects.
Examples of Finite Verb:
- We spend a great amount of time together and we want to do it forever.
- Don’t just sit there idly when you should take the first move.
- Don’t lie when someone asks you a serious question.
- He did not show me the chocolate until I begged him to do so.
- I could not believe that he could bring chocolates for me.
- I offered him some juice when he arrived home.
- Though he offended my feelings, I feel sorry for him.
- Leave me a message if you don’t find me here.
- I was lying on the bed when you were having fun in the club.
- You should not lie when someone asks you a serious question.
- The water level is rising day by day and it is alarming.
- We got up in the morning and prepared ourselves for the tour.
- She had planned it another way.
- Now he is convincing her to go with him.
- But she is not listening to his bluffs.
- I am going to make a trip to South Africa.
- I have planned it just now.
- I don’t want to waste this plan this time.
- We dreamt of many things together.
- Though we could not reach all of our dreams, we are happy.
- We walked a lot together and we want to do it forever.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net