Definition of Interjections for Approval:
Interjections for approval express an intense approval on something that has occurred.
Examples of Interjections for Approval
- Bravo! John has taken a wicket.
- Well done! You have done a good job.
- Brilliant! Your article is so helpful.
- Splendid! I like your work.
- Well done! You have got the highest marks.
- Bravo! Richard has scored a goal.
- Well done! You sang really well.
- Yummy! The cake is so delicious.
- Yummy! The pudding is really tasty.
- Yummy! I loved your cooking.
- Well done! Your design is beautiful.
- Brilliant! Your plan is outstanding.
- Bravo! Lisa has won the quiz contest.
- Bravo! Jeff has stood first.
- Bravo! Alice has got the highest marks.
- Well done! You acted really well.
- Brilliant! Your writing is flawless.
- Well done! You painted really good.
- Splendid! I like your design.
- Bravo! Allen has become the highest scorer.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net