Definition of Interjections for Greeting:
Interjections for greeting are used to greet any person.
Examples of Interjections for Greeting:
- Hi! How is your health now?
- Hello! How are you, Peter?
- Hey! Where are you going?
- Hi! How’s your business going on?
- Hello! Is there anyone here?
- Hey! You must be kidding.
- Hello! Jack, after such a long time we have met.
- Hey! Don’t be so hopeless.
- Hey! Listen to me.
- Hi! How’s everyone at home?
- Hello! I am talking to you.
- Hi! Are you new here?
- Hey! Why are you so worried?
- Hi! Come here.
- Hello! What has brought you here?
- Hey! Why are you feeling so helpless?
- Hey! Don’t be so rude.
- Hi! Have you done the assignment?
- Hey! Are you going?
- Hi! Take your sit.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net