Examples of Interrogative Adjective
(5/5, 144 votes)
Definition of Interrogative Adjective:
A word that modifies a noun by asking a question is called interrogative adjectives.
Examples of Interrogative Adjective in Sentences:
- Whose book was that?
- Which pen do you like more?
- What books are you buying today?
- Which book on proofreading do you recommend?
- Which team scored the higher in the last match?
- Which player did get a fifty yesterday?
- What recipe did you choose to make this dish?
- Which bat is Watson’s?
- Which song is Zara listening to?
- What product did you order from there?
- Which topics are more important for the discussion?
- Whose pants did you wear?
- Whose phone did you use when you talked to me?
Published By LearnGrammar.Net