Definition of Mood:
The mood is defined as a form of the verb which describes speaker’s attitude toward his/her saying. S/he can state a fact, or ask a question, or express a command or request or even a desire. Another name of mood is mode or modality.
Examples of Mood:
- Lisa is working very hard.
- Dana will not do this work.
- Jack liked the book very much.
- Please don’t go there.
- Can you come here?
- Will you attend the program?
- If I were there, I would watch the movie.
- If Jeff had come earlier, he would watch the performance.
- If you have time, come here to meet me.
- Leave this place at once.
- I am going to the Cineplex to watch the movie.
- That place is very dangerous.
- Have you gone crazy?
- Try to do it as soon as possible.
- I will help you to solve the problem.
- Aric is very short-tempered.
- Are you coming to attend the program?
- Margarita was very happy to see her sister.
- Can you imagine what will happen if she comes to know it?
- Richard has decided to perform in the program.