Little, few, a little, a few, hardly, barely, scarcely, roughly, rarely, seldom etc.
Examples of Negation Using Negative Adjectives & Adverbs:
- John had little hope of success in this project.
- Few people will support you.
- Robin was a little tired.
- A few of the people were happy.
- I have hardly seen John working so hard.
- Barely we had reached the theatre when it started to rain.
- Scarcely Jack had finished the speech when everyone started clapping.
- We have roughly seen Tom attending any class.
- We have rarely seen any singer like Richard.
- Robin seldom comes here.
- Bob is little stubborn.
- Suzan is a little scared.
- I have found few places like this.
- There are few people like you.
- Rick has hardly done any work.
- Aric had rarely sung any song.
- Alice had roughly attended any program.
- Albert is a little exhausted.
- Anna has a little courage to do it.
- Allen had roughly read any of the books.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net