Definition of Object Pronoun:
A pronoun which works as the object of the sentence is called an object pronoun. This form of pronouns come after a preposition also.
Examples of Object Pronoun:
- Robert had a close friend Ned.
- Robert trusted him with his life.
- But he did not trust the people around him.
- He made him the most powerful man in the seven kingdoms.
- People loved him so much.
- He also loved them and cared about them.
- It made him very popular.
- The queen could not stand it.
- She began to despise him.
- She was jealous of him.
- But he always respected her and treated her with honor.
- The king and Ned could not understand her.
- She started plotting against them.
- It reminds us that being naïve is not good always.
- It also teaches us about human nature.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net