Definition of Past Indefinite Tense:
Past Indefinite Tense represents an action occurred in the past or a habit of the past and uses the past form of the verb.
Examples of Past Indefinite Tense:
- I wrote articles on different topics.
- He read various kinds of books.
- They played football in that field.
- She preferred coffee to tea.
- He went to the library yesterday.
- We came for shopping in this market last week.
- We watched a movie in this Cineplex yesterday.
- You used to shop in that market.
- I sang different kinds of songs, especially modern.
- I listened to melodious songs last evening.
- He loved to travel around the world.
- They played cricket in that field last week.
- The poet wrote a romantic poem.
- The lyricist wrote a realistic song for the program.
- Did you go to the concert of realistic songs?
- I could not attend the program because of my busy schedule.
- He was a man of parts.
- I helped him to do the task.
- We enjoyed the program thoroughly.
- I went to the Dhaka International Trade Fair with my elder brother.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net