Definition of Possessive Adjective:
A word that indicates the possession of the noun to a person/a few people. The possessive adjectives are my, our, your, his, their, her, and its.
Examples of Possessive Adjective:
- My computer is not working as fast as it worked in the beginning.
- Our father told us not to quarrel with anyone.
- Your cycle has been stolen yesterday.
- Your child is not doing well in the school.
- We are concerned about his performance.
- The students of class seven submitted their assignment.
- I could not understand her intentions.
- Her thoughts are too complex.
- My mind stops working when I think about that.
- Stop messing with my hair.
- I cannot believe that you broke my glasses.
- I don’t want to see his shadow again.
- She made her life miserable by pessimism.
- Their favorite teacher did not come yesterday.
- Will you mind opening my drawer and look into it?
- I walked for 4 hours and now I cannot feel my legs.
- She could not identify his motives.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net