Definition of Quantifiers for countable nouns:
Examples of Quantifiers for countable nouns:
- Jack mentioned few things during the discussion.
- I bought many commodities from the fair.
- A number of people supported Jim in the meeting.
- Rick asked several questions.
- Few people attended the program.
- Tom traveled to many countries.
- We visited many places during the vacation.
- I liked a number of books in the book fair.
- Alice had been to that place several times.
- I have bought several dresses from this shop.
- Many people liked this movie.
- A number of people opposed this matter.
- You have to remember few things.
- Bob forbid Jim several times to go there.
- Aric has many friends on the varsity.
- Several issues were discussed in the meeting.
- Ann has been living in this place for many years.
- I have several works to do.
- Suzan read few books on this topic.
- I saw a number of guava trees in the garden.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net