Definition of Reflexive Pronoun:
A reflexive pronoun comes when the subject and object refer to the same person or thing.
- I don’t need your help while I can do it myself.
- I cut myself when I was shaving.
- She blames herself for that incident.
- Don’t hurt yourself by playing carelessly.
- We have enjoyed ourselves.
- You boys should make it yourselves.
- Don’t blame yourself for this.
- I love myself more than I love anyone else.
- He spoke to himself in front of the mirror.
- The refrigerator defrosts itself.
- She is ashamed of herself for her deeds.
- She loves to travel herself.
- Sometimes I consult things with myself.
- We can build a good combination ourselves.
- They are doing it themselves.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net