We use the following negative words for negation:
No, not, nothing, never, no one, none, nobody, nowhere, neither, neither….nor, not either, none of, not any etc.
Examples of Negation Using Negative Words:
- Robin has no relatives here.
- Jack is not right.
- Bill has nothing to say.
- I have never seen this case.
- There was no one in the field.
- None can hide the truth.
- Nobody asked me anything about Bob.
- John found the pen nowhere.
- My mom doesn’t like this movie, neither do I.
- Neither I nor my brother attended the party.
- My friend did not taste the pudding, I didn’t either.
- None of us liked the program.
- Not any of the apples were fresh.
- Ben has no problem with this decision.
- Bob was not looking okay.
- Alice has nothing to do.
- No one supported Jeff.
- Never do anything against humanity.
- Richard found nothing in the right place.
- None of the students were happy to hear it.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net