Definition of Present Indefinite Tense:
Examples of Present Indefinite Tense:
- I write articles on different topics.
- He reads various kinds of books.
- They love to play football.
- She prefers coffee to tea.
- He goes to the library every day.
- We come for shopping in this market.
- We watch movies in this Cineplex.
- You always shop in that market.
- I sing different kinds of songs, especially modern.
- I love to listen to melodious songs.
- He loves to travel around the world.
- They always play cricket in that field.
- The poet writes romantic poems.
- The lyricist writes realistic songs.
- Do you love to listen to realistic songs?
- I do not like to quarrel.
- I am a peace-loving person.
- I know how to protest against injustice.
- Do you like to watch cricket?
- I love my parents and my elder brother.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net