Definition of Present Perfect Continuous Tense
Examples of Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been writing articles on different topics since morning.
- He has been reading the book for two hours.
- They have been playing football for an hour.
- She has been finding the dress since morning.
- He has been studying in the library for three hours.
- We have been shopping at this fair for two hours.
- We have been watching a movie in this Cineplex for two hours.
- You have been shopping in that market for three hours.
- I have been singing different kinds of songs, especially modern.
- I have been listening to melodious songs for an hour.
- He has been traveling around the world for a month.
- They have been playing cricket in that field for five hours.
- The poet has been writing romantic poems for several hours.
- The lyricist has been writing realistic songs since the beginning of his career.
- Have you been listening to realistic songs since morning?
- I have not been watching the cricket match for an hour.
- Have you been preparing the assignment for two hours?
- I have been helping him to do the task for an hour.
- My mom has been cooking for three hours.
- I have been watching the concert for an hour.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net