Definition of Simple Future Tense
Simple Future Tense represents an action which will happen in the future.
Simple Future Tense Examples
- I will write articles on different topics.
- Robert will read various kinds of books.
- They will play football in that field.
- April will prefer coffee to tea.
- Bob will go to the library tomorrow.
- We will go shopping in that market this Monday.
- We will watch a movie in this Cineplex on next Friday.
- You will shop at that market tomorrow.
- I will sing different kinds of songs, especially modern.
- I will attend a program of my varsity on Friday.
- Jeff will travel around the world in March.
- They will play hockey in that field on Thursday.
- The poet will write a romantic poem for this program.
- The lyricist will write a realistic song.
- Will you go to the concert of realistic songs?
- I will not attend the program because of my busy schedule.
- Robin will join us in the meeting.
- I will help him to do the task.
- We will go to enjoy the musical drama.
- I will arrange all the necessary materials for the program.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net