Definition of Future Continuous Tense:
Future Continuous Tense represents a continuous action which will happen in the future.
Examples of Future Continuous Tense:
- I will be writing articles on different topics.
- Robert will be reading various kinds of books.
- They will be playing football in that field.
- April will be having coffee in this coffee shop.
- Bob will be going to the library.
- We will be shopping in that market this Monday.
- We will be watching a movie in this Cineplex on next Friday.
- You will be shopping at that market tomorrow.
- I will be singing different kinds of songs, especially modern.
- I will be attending a program of my varsity on Friday.
- Jeff will be traveling around the world in March.
- They will be playing hockey in that field on Thursday.
- The poet will be writing a romantic poem for the program.
- The lyricist will be writing a realistic song for the film.
- Will you be going to the concert of realistic songs?
- I will not be attending the program because of my busy schedule.
- Robin will be joining us at the meeting.
- I will be helping him to do the task.
- We will be going to enjoy the musical drama.
- I will be arranging all the necessary materials for the program.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net