Definition of Future Tense:
Future tense represents actions which will happen in the future.
Examples of Future Tense :
- I will give a speech in the program.
- Robert will be going to the varsity.
- Tom will have reached the place by now.
- I will be singing modern songs in the program.
- I will help you to do the project.
- Alice will assist you in this case.
- We will have reached home before you come.
- Robin will come to our place.
- Alana will sing country songs in the program.
- Bob will write a poem.
- Ben will do the assignment.
- Henry will be traveling to Italy in March.
- I will meet you in the evening.
- We will watch a movie this Friday.
- Patrick will have been cooking the meal before you reach home.
- Dona will prepare the dessert.
- They will arrange a party at their home.
- Tom will be upset after hearing this.
- Aric will have gone to meet his cousin before he comes here.
- I will perform the role of heroin in the play.
Future Tense is of four types:
- Simple Future Tense
- Future Continuous Tense
- Future Perfect Tense
- Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Published By LearnGrammar.Net