Definition of Quantifiers:
Examples of Quantifiers:
- I saw few people in the program.
- Jack has many friends here.
- I have written articles on several
- Jeff went to many places regarding this project.
- There was a lot of people in the concert.
- Alice had some fruits only.
- Lisa has much knowledge about this topic.
- We have enough food in the refrigerator.
- I am a bit busy.
- Merry drank a little water.
- Try to have some patience.
- Rick has much experience.
- Peter has few friends.
- I asked Tom several times about it.
- We bought many things from the shop.
- They had a lot of fun in the party.
- You can take any of the books.
- Give me some water.
- Aric has enough patience.
- Jim had some work there.
Types of Quantifiers:
There are mainly three types of quantifiers:
- Quantifiers for countable nouns examples
- Quantifiers for uncountable nouns examples
- Quantifiers for both countable and uncountable nouns examples
Published By LearnGrammar.Net