Definition of Tense:
There are three types of Tenses.
- Present Tense
- Past Tense
- Future Tense.
Definition of Present Tense:
Present Tense represents actions which occur in the present.
Examples of Present Tense:
- Rock wants to sing.
- Bill writes the letters.
- Peter is coming to our place.
- Bob has given the book to Allen.
- I am going to the varsity.
- Aric loves to read books.
- Lisa has been living in this area for twenty years.
- The singer is singing nicely.
- The program is going on smoothly.
- Alice prefers coffee to tea.
- Alana attends the class every day.
- Tom is talented enough to do the task.
- Rick is upset.
- Richard is interested to perform in the program.
- The movie is fantastic.
- The detective book is thrilling.
- The actor is talented.
- We are excited to go to the picnic.
- We have been trying to solve the problem for two hours.
- Patrick is going to the library.
Present tense is of four types:
- Present Indefinite Tense Examples
- Present Continuous tense Examples
- Present Perfect Tense Examples
- Present Perfect Continuous Tense Examples
Published By LearnGrammar.Net