Definition of Interjectional Phrase:
An Interjectional phrase conducts the function of an interjection.
Examples of Interjectional Phrase:
- What a miracle! Dana has come to the program.
- My goodness! What has Alana done?
- For heaven’s sake! Don’t do it.
- Alas! We have lost the game.
- Wow! Lisa is looking magnificently gorgeous.
- Hurray! We have won the tournament.
- Hey! Are you listening to me?
- Hi! How are you feeling now?
- Oh no! What will happen now?
- Alas! The man has died.
- Wow! The movie was awesome.
- Thank God! We have found the way.
- Oh! The day was so hectic.
- Really! Is Tom coming to the party?
- Yes! We have won the general knowledge quiz.
- For God’s sake! Listen to me.
- What! You slapped him.
- Yippy! We are going on a holiday trip.
- Hurray! I have stood first.
- Hey! Don’t be so rude.
Published By LearnGrammar.Net